Ok, you say you have already typed in all the frequencies.
FIRST - AT MAIN SPLASH SCREEN CHOOSE "SELECT RADIO"
SECOND - AT MAIN SPLASH SCREEN PICK "PROGRAM RADIO"
There are 10 banks - each having a number of "channels".
They are caller "records"
ONE bank at a time is displayed on the Tabbed database screen "Per tab"
So, assuming there are frequencies in the grid showing on the screen.
- Place the MONO adaptor onto the STEREO end of the "Orange" cable
- Plus the cable into the rear jack labeled "PC/IF". That
- Go to the top menu Options
- Pick "Load / Read Radio"
- Pick the Option "Load frequencies into selected bank to Radio"
Meaning the bank that is "in view"
- A rectangular outline will traverse from top to bottom giving
an indication that the frequencies are being sent to the radio.
- AS the radio accepts them it's display will "clock" upward
Displaying "REC 001 002 003 100" etc
IF it doesn't pick a different available comm port until it does.
Loading the TGIDS is identical in operation
READING is almost the same operation.
Except display will indicate "SND 001 002 003 100" etc
It couldn't be simpler (0nce ic works)
ALMOST all issues involve not being "connected", wrong commport picked, cable not working or adaptors not attached.
That should get you going.
I have the new orange cable, and the scanner is showing wired on it. However, I don't know what I am supposed to do with the scan lite software. Can you walk me through the loading process in order. I need to know the steps on how to load the frequencies in the scanner. I have the scanner on 2051, the com port on 1. the time on 0.01 and the baud on 9600. Please let me know what I need to do. Thanks,