If you are having problems installing the drivers, see the following general instructions (some steps might differ slightly, depending on your specific operating system).
The driver installed and is assigned as: Uniden Serial Port (COMx)
- Download and unzip the above driver.
- Plug in the scanner using a USB cable.
- Right click on the Windows Launch icon (bottom left corner) and select "Device Manager."
- The device shows up with a yellow triangle.
- Right click on device and select "Update Driver Software."
- Select "Browse My Computer for Driver Software."
- Navigate to the folder where you have unzipped the above driver.
(x) will be replaced with the actual port number.
Jim Springer <(©¿©)>